Megaworld cites resilience of office market amid pandemic

Megaworld leased out 415,000 square meters of office spaces Overturning the anticipated effects of the coronavirus pandemic, Megaworld reports that it has booked around 415,000 square meters of office leases since the start of the pandemic early last year. Around 60 percent of these lease contracts booked since last year were renewals while the remaining 40% were new leases, mostly from the information technology (IT) … Continue reading Megaworld cites resilience of office market amid pandemic

Rewards in store for Globe customers on 917 Day

Globe creates #SariSaringRewardingExperiences and new offerings Amidst the ongoing global health crisis, Globe endeavors to bring joy to its customers via better connectivity and innovations that uplift the lives of the Filipino people. Through its annual 917 Day celebration, Globe continues to reinvent ways to share compassion and care, and provide customers with #SariSaringRewardingExperiences. These new offerings, treats and activities that are in store for … Continue reading Rewards in store for Globe customers on 917 Day